Frequently Asked Questions About CBD
About Dr. Kerklaan's CBD Products
Dr. Kerklaan Therapeutics vs the rest. How are Dr. Kerklaan Therapeutics different that other topical products out there?
- Developed by a doctor with 20+ years’ experience on the front lines of pain management and patient care.
- Professionally formulated in conjunction with biochemists for industry leading formulations.
- Packaging rigorously developed to meet healthcare product standards.
- Non-grease, cosmetic quality formulations.
- Cooling and calming fragrances with no hemp smell.
- Therapeutic concentrations of cannabidiol.
- Ingredient developed to target for Relief, Sleep, PMS and Skin issues.
- Triple lab tested.
- Our products are not tested on animals.
Dr. Kerklaan Product Details
How do I use the Natural CBD Relief Cream?
- Our Natural CBD Relief Cream offers topical relief to ease discomfort, tension, and stiffness.
- Our Natural CBD Relief Cream is formulated to provide localized relief with the added cooling effect from the essential oils of Eucalyptus and Peppermint.
- A luxurious non-greasy feel makes our cream comfortable to use day and night.
- Use generously over the affected area and reapply as many times as needed.
- We recommend that you massage the cream into your skin for maximum effect.
How do I use the Natural CBD Pain Stick & Natural CBD Sleep Stick?
Dr. Kerklaan Therapeutics Natural CBD Pain Stick and Natural CBD Sleep Stick are formulated to be applied easily over target areas and massaged into the skin for maximum relief. The concentrated formulas glide on easily to provide long lasting relief. Let dry before any contact with clothing. Apply as needed.
Can I use the Natural CBD products combined with other pain relievers?
Mixing medications is never a good idea. Our topical products don’t absorb into the bloodstream so they would unlikely have negative interactions with other medications. When in doubt please consult your physician.
How do I use the Natural CBD PMS Cream?
- Our Natural CBD PMS Cream is formulated to help reduce period discomfort, soothe tension and ease cramping.
- Our cream can be applied to lower back and lower abdomen to soothe tension, ease cramping, and reduce discomfort.
- Our cream has shown full effect when combined with soothing rituals such as yoga or even after a warm bath. The scent of Vanilla adds comfort and serenity to this therapeutic relief.
How do I use the Natural CBD Sleep Cream?
- Our Natural CBD Sleep Cream is designed to gently reduce stress, anxiety, and tension. The cream should be used before bedtime on the neck muscles, shoulders and temples.
- We recommend a ‘sleep ritual’ where you take the time to prepare for a good night’s’ sleep. Take time to relax, go through a calming stretching or meditation period and rub Natural CBD Sleep Cream on tense shoulders and neck muscles.
- It is formulated to provide localized relief while incorporating a calming effect with Melatonin and fragrances of mandarin, lavender, and verbena.
Can I use the Natural CBD Skin Cream on my face?
- Yes! The product has been developed to be hydrating, hypoallergenic and fragrance free which makes it great to use on sensitive skin.
- Topical relief from minor skin irritations, burns, rashes, itching, insect bites, and dermatitis.
- Apply a generous amount to target areas. Massage into skin for maximum effect.
How to Use Our CBD Products
How should I store your CBD products?
Our packaging has been rigorously developed to keep our products clean, unspoiled and in their original state. This will extend the life of our products and offer the best performance until the last drop. It is best however to do the following:
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Do not freeze
- Keep out of reach of children
Do your products expire?
- Our products have an expected shelf life of 24 months.
- For best quality keep products in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Can I use your CBD products on my kids?
Our products have not been tested on children. We recommend you speak to your physician for guidance on its use.
I’m pregnant, can I use your CBD products?
We recommend consulting your physician before using ours any CBD product.
Are CBD products legal?
- Products containing CBD are legal in all states except for Idaho, Kansas, Nebraska, and South Dakota.
Because our products are non-psychoactive, they can be used repeated without concern.
- Multiple products can be used at a time.
- All products can be applied generously multiple times a day as needed.
Are your products lab tested?
- Yes, they are Triple-Tested.
- The CBD is tested before being infused into our products. These are tested for potency and purity to ensure accurate dosing and that they are pesticide free.
- Finally the product is tested to confirm dose and again to ensure they are pesticide free.
- Our CBD products are cruelty-free and not tested on animals.
What are the difference between your products?
- Natural CBD Relief Cream, Stick and Spray are formulated to leave a cooling sensation on the skin.
- Fragrances: Lavender, Eucalyptus, Peppermint
- Cream Ingredients: 180 mg CBD
- Stick Ingredients: 180 mg CBD
- Spray Ingredients: 120 mg CBD
- Natural CBD Sleep Cream and Stick are formulated to provide effective localized relief from stress and tension with a luxurious feel and the calming fragrance of Citrus and Lavender. CBD dosage designed to provide relief for tension.
- Fragrances: Mandarin, Lavender, Verbena
- Cream Ingredients: 120 mg CBD
- Natural CBD PMS Cream is formulated with the soothing and comforting fragrance of Vanilla. CBD dosage is designed to provide relief for discomfort associated with your period .
- Fragrances: Vanilla, Verbena
- Cream Ingredients: 120 mg CBD
- Natural CBD Skin Cream is specifically formulated to be used with sensitive skin. The formula is hydrating, hypoallergenic and fragrance free.
- Fragrance-free & hypoallergenic
- Cream Ingredients: 120 mg CBD
Cannabinoids and CBD
What is CBD?
CBD is one of 80 cannabinoids found in the hemp plant. Being readily available in the plant, scientific processes now allow them to extracted in very pure forms.
- Binds to our body’s endocannabinoid system receptors (CB2 and TRPV1)
- It functions as an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, and analgesic
What is a Cannabinoid?
- Hemp is a very complex plant. It has various molecules including cannabidiol.
- Other cannabinoids include CBG, CBC, CBN, CBE, CBL and CBT. These are found in various trace amounts depending on the botanical variety of the plant itself.